We at the office of Drs. Michael LeBlanc, Jr. and Mike Robichaux take your health very seriously. That is why we continue to monitor the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as current recommendations set forth by the CDC, ADA and LDA. Some precautions that we are taking include:
- Continuing our patient-centered approach, which means we only see one patient at a time, and therefore will never have a crowded waiting room.
- Patients who would rather wait in their vehicles can call the front desk upon arrival and we will notify you when you are ready to be seen.
- Anyone who enters the office should wear a mask.
- Upon entering the office, all patients will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire. We will also check your temperature as well oxygen saturation using a pulse oximeter.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are available at check-in and check-out.
- Patients will perform a pre-procedural oral disinfectant rinse in the treatment rooms.
- We disinfect/sanitize high traffic areas numerous times throughout the day
- We have removed all communal non-essential amenities such as magazines, newspapers, etc
- A professionally installed UV lamp has been integrated into the air conditioning system to disinfect air being circulated around the office
- High quality air filters are positioned throughout the office (Surgically Clean Air and E.L. Foust Co.)
- Our team members wear masks at all times
- New patient forms are available online to reduce exchange of items between patients and staff
Please know that you all are very important to us, and we are always available to discuss our approach or answer any questions you might have.
We hope you all continue to stay well, be safe, and love each other!
Drs. Michael LeBlanc, Jr. and Mike Robichaux and team